1. If happiness was a currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Something with adventure. I’m not entirely sure what. To be fair, my current job does make me really very happy.
2. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
This is a little more spiritual than I’d generally consider…well I guess I love what I do so I guess that means I believe in it to some extent.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Not very much differently. It do a little less planning for the future, and I’d restore with a few years to go so I can explore with no work style thoughts….
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing things right. Every old day. I’m not fussed by what people think of me and what I do.
5. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Bonus: When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Unlikely, I’ve done a hell of a lot!
Sure, why the heck not? It would be interesting. I’m really not sure how such a course would be run but that isn’t my concern 😉
Have you ever asked this question after having sex? Were you ever told “No, it was not good.” If yes, what did you do?
. We’re Getting to Know You…